DAWN STREB, Project Manager & Quality Control
DAWN STREB, LEED AP BD+C, CSI, has been part of the LGA Studios team for 24 years, and has been the company's Project Manager for nearly a decade. In addition to the experience she brings as an architectural drafter, Dawn provides exceptional attention to detail and quality control, ensuring that every project progresses through the design process smoothly and delivers on the client's original goal.
Dawn enjoys building lasting relationships, working with clients to achieve their dreams and goals, and she is particularly dedicated to sustainable design solutions that are also economically feasible. In her free time, Dawn enjoys hiking and biking in beautiful Colorado, as well as traveling to experience the architecture and history of new places.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES & REGISTRATIONS:
- LEED Accredited Professional BD+C
- CSI Certified Document Technologist (CDT)
- Associates of Art, Pikes Peak Community College
- AAS in Architecture and Construction Technology--Architecture, Pikes Peak Community College
- AAS in Architecture and Construction Technology--Construction Management, Pikes Peak Community College
PROFESSIONAL ENDEAVORS & AFFILIATIONS:
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)